The Christmas party season is upon us and we’re suddenly feeling the pressure to look nothing short of fabulous in that twinkling little number. But the bitter winter weather, dry central heating, and unavoidable tiredness from our never-ending Christmas chores can zap the life out of our skin, leaving it dull, pale and in desperate need of rejuvenation. What’s a girl to do when she needs to be the belle of the ball?
This is where Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ can help. Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ is the UK’s hottest aesthetic treatment and is currently taking the aesthetic world by storm. Genuine Dermaroller™ who counts make-up artist Daniel Sandler as a fan, uses micro-medical skin-needles which, when rolled across the skin, encourage regeneration and repair, leaving you with smoother, brighter and younger-looking skin. Practitioners are now reporting that their patients are opting for Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ as a super-facial to prepare for those special occasions. And thanks to the new Dermastamp™ - the original precision purpose-designed micro-needle treatment – those previously hard-to-treat lines and isolated scars are easier than ever to tackle.
Possibly one of the most deceptively simple yet cunning and compact cosmetic medical devices ever invented, the tiny micro-needles penetrate deeply and accurately in to the skin, enabling precision cosmetic treatments. Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ can be used anywhere on the body to rejuvenate, minimise wrinkles and lines, improve scars, sun damage, pigmentation and even stretchmarks. It is also exceptional at treating the difficult to treat areas around the eyes and mouth as they are often areas of concern. Patients have been reporting tremendous results with acne scarring on backs, stretchmarks on thighs and tummies and scars on knees and elbows too – so you really will be able to wear whatever outfit you like to that Christmas party.
How does it work?
The Genuine Dermaroller™ itself is a hand-held medical-device of the highest quality that penetrates the skin producing thousands of microscopic needle-columns, which encourages the skin's natural repair process. As the skin regenerates new collagen and skin cells are formed, which can dramatically improve skin quality and minimize flaws. Patients will notice a difference in the texture and tone of their skin in the initial weeks after having the treatment. At six weeks, skin will start to tighten, with flaws dramatically reduced, and this process will continue over the following months.
- 3 treatments are recommended for lines, wrinkles, sun damage and pigmentation to see optimum results
- Up to 5 treatments are recommended for body scars, stretchmarks and acne scarring to see optimum results
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ offers amazing results without the inconvenient 'down time' that comes with more aggressive laser treatments and chemical peels – patients will merely look as if they have moderate sunburn for the 24 hours following the procedure. And because it stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself without adding foreign substances to the body or taking anything away, Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ is a natural process which has an excellent safety profile when used by trained medical aesthetic practitioners.
Dr Andrew Weber of the Bodyvie Medi-Clinic in Surrey said; "Over recent years, we have developed and increased the acceptance of micro-needling and the public interest has really risen. Genuine Dermaroller gives amazing results for such a simple treatment for repairing and regenerating the skin, and what with the Christmas party-season fast approaching, there's no better time to transform your skin!"
Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy ™ is available from over 800 trained medical practitioners across the UK, and that number is increasing daily. Treatment cost can start from £250 per session.
Notes to editors
- For interviews with practitioners or case studies, images, further information, or to try the Genuine Dermaroller™ or Dermastamp™ please contact Lisa or Kelly at Azaria PR on 01604 217 004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Website: www.genuinedermaroller.co.uk
- Address: AesthetiCare , a division of Ferndale Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Unit 124, Thorp Arch Estate, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS23 7BJ
- Freephone: 0800 0195 322 or Telephone: 01937 541122
- Genuine Dermaroller™ Therapy™ is available from trained medical aesthetic practitioners across the UK. Details can be found on the website http://www.genuinedermaroller.co.uk/GenuineDermarollerClinics.aspx
- Genuine Dermaroller™ medical devices are only supplied to authorized clinics and trained practitioners. Only devices with the registered Dermaroller logo, manufactured by Dermaroller SARL, Germany and supplied by AesthetiCare are Genuine Dermaroller™ medical devices – do not accept substitutes.
- Dermaroller™ is a trademark of Dermaroller SARL, Germany